- INCLUDED EMERGENCY ITEMS: This emergency backpack survival kit includes the following: 1 x Triple-Pocket Reinforced Grab-N-Go Backpack, 1 x Dust Mask, 1 x Pack of Food Bars – 2,400 calories (5 year shelf life), 1 x Tissue Pack, 1 x Emergency Blanket, and 1 x Emergency Rain Poncho.
- ALSO INCLUDES PREMIUM SURVIVAL GEAR: This survival backpack also includes the following survival gear: 1 x Emergency Whistle/Compass Combo, 1 x Battery-free crank flashlight , 1 x 36 piece First Aid Emergency Kit and 5 x 4.22 oz. emergency drinking water pouches (5 year shelf life).
- PERFECT PREPARATION KIT FOR NATURAL DISASTERS: This Backpack emergency kit is perfect to help you stay prepared in the case of the following emergencies or natural disasters: Hurricanes, Wildfires, Floods, Tornadoes, Earthquakes or even Power Outages. Be prepared with the Blue 72 Backpack Kit.
- INCLUDES THE 3 ESSENTIALS TO SURVIVE: Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain one person for three days (72 hours). The three basic essentials of food, water and emergency blankets (as recommended by the American Red Cross), are included in every handy backpack.
- VERSATILE SURVIVAL KIT BACKPACK: The Blue Seventy-Two is a simple yet versatile 3-day emergency kit for one person. Whether you barely planned what you are going to eat for lunch today or you have step-by-step contingency plans for surviving an EMP attack, this kit is a must have.